- 16 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4–5 fresh thyme sprigs or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 5–6 tablespoons crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the tomatoes on a rimmed baking sheet or in a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the tomatoes in a single layer. Drizzle evenly with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Remove the thyme leaves from the sprigs and sprinkle evenly over tomatoes. Toss the tomatoes with the olive oil and seasonings until evenly coated.
- Roast the tomatoes until they start to burst and just start to brown, 10-15 minutes. Remove tomatoes from the oven and sprinkle evenly with the crumbled feta. Turn on the broiler. Broil the tomatoes until the tomatoes and cheese have some nice browned spots, about 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.