- 1/2 kiwi, peeled
- 2 ounces premium gin
- 3/4 ounces St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup (see Notes)
- Soda water
- Kiwi slice (unpeeled), for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the kiwi until it is broken down. Add gin, elderflower liqueur, lime juice, and simple syrup.
- Fill the shaker with ice, cover, and then shake until the shaker frosts up. Strain cocktail into an ice filled collins glass (or tall cocktail glass).
- Top with soda water and garnish with kiwi slice.
Make simple syrup by stirring equal parts sugar and water together. Gently heat the mixture over low heat and stirring until all the sugar is dissolved. Cool before using.
You can skip straining the cocktail if you want more pulp.
Recipe courtesy of Peli Peli.