Fresh kiwi, gin, and elderflower liqueur come together in this refreshing, summer time cocktail.
- 1/2 kiwi, peeled
- 2 ounces premium gin
- 3/4 ounces St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup (see Notes)
- Soda water
- Kiwi slice (unpeeled), for garnish
- Add ingredients. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the kiwi until it is broken down. Add gin, elderflower liqueur, lime juice, and simple syrup.
- Shake. Fill the shaker with ice, cover, and then shake until the shaker frosts up. Strain cocktail into an ice filled collins glass (or tall cocktail glass).
- Serve. Top with soda water and garnish with kiwi slice.
- Make simple syrup by stirring equal parts sugar and water together. Gently heat the mixture over low heat and stirring until all the sugar is dissolved. Cool before using.
- You can skip straining the cocktail if you want more pulp.
- Recipe courtesy of Peli Peli.
Keywords: kiwi cocktail, gin cocktail