- 12 thin pancetta slices
- 12 generous teaspoons soft fresh goat cheese
- Fig jam, to taste, store-bought or homemade
- 12 small baby arugula leaves
- 6 small fresh figs, sliced
- Fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place pancetta in a single layer on 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Bake pancetta until crisp and nicely browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain pancetta crisps on paper towels and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Transfer pancetta crisps to a serving dish. Top each crisp with 1 teaspoon goat cheese, some fig jam to taste, 1 arugula leaf, and fig slices. Sprinkle with thyme and serve.
Recipe adapted from Bon Appétit, Nov 2010.