A Texas version of the classic Moscow Mule thanks to some prickly pear syrup made with prickly pear jam.
- 4 tablespoons Vela Farms Texas prickly pear jelly
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces sparkling water
- 1/2 cup ginger beer
- Mint leaves, for serving
- Make syrup: Warm the jelly in a small saucepan over high heat; stir until the jelly is melted and pourable.
- Shake: Pour the jelly into a cocktail shaker. Add the lime juice and ice. Shake for 15 seconds.
- Strain and serve: Strain into a cocktail glass and top with sparkling water and ginger beer. Garnish with mint leaves.
Keywords: non-alcoholic texas mule, non-alcoholic texas moscow mule, moscow mule mocktail