- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons red miso paste
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets, 1 to 1-1/4 pounds total
- 4–5 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, miso paste, and mirin until miso is dissolved. Set aside.
- Place the salmon fillets (skin side down) on a large plate or shallow baking pan. Drizzle 4-5 tablespoons of the soy sauce marinade on to the fillets. Rub the marinade into the salmon fillets and turn over so the flesh is facing down in the marinade. Set aside.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread broccoli florets in a single layer in the pan. Drizzle olive oil over the broccoli and season with salt and pepper. Toss the broccoli until evenly coated with olive oil.
- Roast broccoli in the oven until it just starts to brown, 10-15 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven. Push the broccoli to one end of the pan to make room for the salmon. Remove the salmon from the marinade and place the salmon skin-side down on the roasting pan with the broccoli. Drizzle the remaining marinade over the broccoli and salmon.
- Return the pan to the oven and roast for 10-15 minutes more until the salmon is just cooked through.
Keywords: teriyaki salmon, sheet pan, one pan dinner, salmon