This mintade is a refreshing drink made from fresh squeezed orange, grapefruit, lemon, and lime juices with fresh mint leaves.
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 3/4 cup fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar, to taste
- Mix. Stir together water, juices, mint, and sugar in a large pitcher until sugar is dissolved.
- Chill. Chill until cold, at least 1 hour.
- Serve. Adjust sugar to taste and serve over ice.
- If desired, you can remove the mint leaves with a slotted spoon before serving.
- Recipe adapted from Gourmet Magazine, June 2007.
Keywords: mintade, fresh fruit drinks, orangeade