- 1 ounce Aperol
- 3 ounces Lambrusco wine
- 1/2 teaspoon simple syrup, to taste (optional)
- club soda or sparkling water, to taste
- 1 orange slice, for garnish (optional)
- Fill a wine glass about halfway with ice.
- Add the Aperol, Lambrusco, simple syrup (if using), and a splash of sparkling water. Gently stir together.
- Serve with an orange slice if desired.
To make simple sugar, heat equal parts sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Let cool completely before using.
Keywords: lambrusco, aperol, spritz