This popular blueberry-lemon vodka cocktail from Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse is quick and simple to make with only 4 ingredients.
- 10 fresh blueberries plus more for garnish
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup (see Notes)
- 2 ounces vodka
- Shake: In a cocktail shaker, muddle blueberries until they are broken up. Add lemon juice, simple syrup, and vodka. Fill the shaker with ice, cover, and then shake until the shaker frosts up.
- Serve: Double strain cocktail into a sugar rimmed martini glass. Garnish with extra blueberries.
- Make simple syrup by stirring equal parts sugar and water together. Gently heat the mixture over low heat and stirring until all the sugar is dissolved. Cool before using.
- Recipe courtesy of Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse.
Keywords: blueberry lemon drop, blueberry lemon drop martini