Like many other Web sites, www.tamingofthespoon.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick Dart Cookie
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.tamingofthespoon.com and other sites on the Internet.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
www.tamingofthespoon is an advertising partner with Gourmet Ads. Gourmet Ads may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Gourmet Ads requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- the information may be used to improve products and services.
- the information may be used to periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which they think you may find interesting using the email address which you may have provided.
- From time to time, they may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. They may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. They may use the information to customize ads according to your interests.
For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners, please visit http://www.gourmetads.com/about/privacy-policy. If you believe that any information they are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact Gourmet Ads.
www.tamingofthespoon.com uses Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using Google’s Ad Settings page. Users can completely block Google Analytics tracking using Google’s Analytics Opt-out browser add-on.